We are fortunate here in Tullow Parish to have the facility of a well appointed and peaceful Garden of Remembrance for the interment of ashes after cremation. It is truly an oasis of peace and does justice to the memory of loved ones.
The Garden is situated next to the Rectory Garden and was consecrated by the Most Reverend W.N.F. Empey, Archbishop of Dublin, on 8th September 1996 and in the loving memory of Geoffrey and Sheila Merrey.
Following recent redesign and renovation of the Garden, we are offering the right to the burial of cremated ashes. Burial plots, which have the capacity for two caskets, are €1,500 for parishioners and there are a limited number of plots available to non-parishioners at €2,500. Cards with full information are at the back of the church and are also being distributed to undertakers in the area.
For further information please contact the Rector at 289 3154 or 086 302 1376.